Central Saint Martins

So here we are. I'd like to start this blog with my earlier art education. Here some of the projects I did back at Central Saint Martins,UAL. The course gave me chance to try out different types of projects, not only drawing but also painting, sculpting and building machines. 
The next 2 drawings are meant to explore various pencil strokes and type of feeling they add to a drawing. As far as I remember there was my 1st life drawing:)b...but not of the entire body




London Project

Knights, castles, carriages... hmmm


I combined London attractions into a story, which later was written in a form of poetry. The poem didn't make much sense:D but it was good experience:)

Mixed media: toys, paper, cardboard, pencils, marker etc


Shakespearian  silhouette 




Comments

Popular Posts