Jazz Club 3D

 
 
I've been away for a little while, but I'm finally back posting a model that was inspired by numerous jazz events that I've been to. Music can be very captivating and wonderful, don't you think!

One of these events is New York Jazz Concert (performed by Michelle Walker). Lots of great improvisation and chemistry between band members and lively spirit! Second one is a recent movie hit "La La Land". I believe this concept was very much inspired by the vibe of the movie itself and the main theme that was playing in it- "Mia & Sebastian". It served me as a big inspiration throughout the modelling process. I wanted to represent my musical perception into art.

 
Nevertheless, I'm about to post some concept development and, of course, the final render. Hope you enjoy ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬





 
 

Pam pa-ra-ram..the final version!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts